Friday, May 29, 2009

Boom Boom Pow



Customer Review:
Boom Boom Pow is to Hip-Hop what We Built This City is to Rock-'N-Roll.

BEP accomplishes the rare feat of making bad music in a down economy, when great art tends to peak. Such bravado being preached as the bleeding edge of music, yet uses the tired auto-tuned style as a crutch.

I understand the hooks in this track--hey I bounced my head to Hammer, Ice, and the Factory...when I was in Jr. Higg. While I can look back at those "artist" with a smile, there's nothing remotely interesting with Boom Boom that I can relate to even in a cheesy nostalgic way.

Expect this song to make Blender's Top worst tracks of all time 50 soon after its fad passes.

Read more about Boom Boom Pow

More music can be found at TripleClicks
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home